Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Pain Pain got worse

Mummy's head pain pain got worse today. Last week the pain only reach the back of her neck, today it reach the her back oredi. And she feel giddy easily now adays. But poor Mummy still refuse to go and see doctor. And Daddy doesnt know abt it, He just thought Mummy is being lazy for not doing any house work.

This afternoon Mummy call up Perpetual Memorial Park in Kulai to make enquiry for a plot of small land for herself. Mummy said that she will reserved a small space for me there as well.
Mummy said she got a feeling that she will need to use that plot of land in a few months time so it is better to get it now before the price go up. And most impt is, she need to make all the necessary arrangement so that others cannot make any suggestion on the construction.

But hor Mummy, I wanted to tell you that "It is ok if you go first, I will come & join you later. "

1 comment:

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Do why do u bother to leave comments? This is my blog, I can do whatever I like. AND IS NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS.