Thursday, November 02, 2006

GIRL

Mummy was sobbing when she told me the sex of Little Baby Jelly is a GIRL!!! I hate girls, they are nasty and always so full of themselves. I am not going to like this girl!!! I always hope that mummy will be able to give me a brother and now she is going to have a GIRL!!! I can't imagine how miserable my life will be when she is born.

Daddy will definitely love her more than me. And she will get all the attention and none left for me. I am going to hate her and I believe my mummy will also dun like her. Coz she always hoping for a boy not girl.

7 comments:

catchmeififall said...

Gel, don't be disappointed.

I am sure you will have your boy soon and you will have a 'hao' word. first a girl, then a boy is also good. :)

Piston, a sister may not be a bad thing too.

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

my whole family all very disappointed leh.

my mummy say no more baby, wait come out another gal then she faint how. Daddy also say 1 enough. coz he is too old for another.

gigiko said...

Daddy cannot catch up with the running of little ones at home i think...hahahahaa

Neway Gel, i want girl oso dont have ok. Do u knw its such a blessing to have one? What ya complaining, Piston? If u are so narrow minded to want all love by yrself, then u shud not be loved. U shud be a korkor and impart some lov that u oredi have to ur little sister. Be gd and cheers for ur mommy, she's doing gd job!

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

u r rite, my daddy is getting old - soon to be 40 in another 3-4 yrs time. by then too old to run. wait not careful get osteoporosis.

i now i going 2 be korkor soon but hor sharing my daddy & mummy is a bit too much for me leh.

gigiko said...

Hey...Piston korkor must behave like a korkor la....dont bully kechil hur!!!

Gel ar, when wl u be due, not so fast sibo?

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

aunty gi, my mummy EDD is 13 march.

gigiko said...

woohooo...still a quarter away

take care of ur mommy