Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Give me back my ORIGINAL Mummy

This unborn mei mei of mine is a real terror. She is cauing so must discomfort to my mumy. She cause my mummy tummy to bloat!!! Aiyoh, mummy tummy now so big till she cant see her own leg. Then she cause mummy to have leg cramps everynight. It is really annoying, she really disturb everyone from their sweet dreams. Everynight, not long after I slept, mummy would be screaming - WHY? because leg cramp lah. See my mei mei very naughty hor.

Then she cause my mummy to get tired easily & sleepy too. This is really serious, she cause mummy to be unable to play with me. You know, lack of play can cause a dog to age faster!!!

And LAST but not least. She cause my mummy to eat more!!! So now my mummy eat 1/4 of my share of HCF everyday. Poor me - only left with 3/4 of the dinner. This is bad - hungry dog can't give 100% Concentration in house watching duty.

So my dear Mei Mei, can you come out earlier then everything will be back to normal & I can have my Original mummy back?

3 comments:

Enrica said...

hey, when is yr due date?
if not this jan, mst be CNY
den can appear on teebee

Enrica said...

hey, when is yr due date?
if not this jan, mst be CNY
den can appear on teebee

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Wrong! Baby due in March