Monday, January 08, 2007

10 more, 9 more, 8 more, ...

The final countdown begins… only 9 more weeks to go, and I will soon be promoted to be a Gor Gor. Not a bad idea hor. Soon someone will be there to call me Piston Gor Gor. It sounded Great!!! Only mummy still abit upset over the fact that it is a girl.

Mummy had been quite busy with the preparation for the arrival of my mei mei (No name yet - Daddy you are really a slow coach). Our house is in a mess now, baby clothes, soft toys, etc... I hope she will be able to finish all these by the end of this month. Mummy also tell me that in a few weeks time she will be away for a few days, then she will bring home my mei mei for me.

Mummy said I must give my mei mei a warm welcome. What is a warm welcome? Should I drink lots of hot water then lick her, so that she will feel warm? Or should I go sun bathing before meeting her, then I used my body to rub her so that she will feel my hot body? Aiyoh, Mummy why must you set such a difficult task for me.

2 comments:

gigiko said...

sms me to tell me when ur baby is born ok? tell me her name too. wl u be having ur confinement in sg or m'sia?

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

noted. confinement in sg by MIL then go back to JB(all depend on her passport & citizenship process rate). If mei mei is born a few days earlier, then mayb in time to go Kulai to pay rspect to her late grandfather during Ching Ming.