Friday, July 21, 2006

I have grown up

I am now 1.5yrs (Human age). Now I can help mummy with some simple housework. Hahaha, my simple housework is try not to mess up the house. See I so good boy rite!!! Daddy say I must help start to help mummy coz her movement is getting more & more 'heavy'. And I must obey mummy when she need to go to work in the morning. I must guai guai go to the kitchen every morning & wait for daddy to return from work a while later to bring me go downstair to pee & poo.

And Mummy I promise you I will try & not be too fussy with my kibbles. I will try to eat whatever you give me. But hor, Mummy I cannot guarantee ok. U must understand leh, if the food is sucks how to eat... so hor to ensure I will guai guai eat my kibble, I hope you will get me something that can suit my taste, something more fishy oso can. So ok hor, deal?

10 comments:

gigiko said...

Piston good boy hor...big boy oredi can take care of yr mommy liao. Then yr mommy's love for u is worth a million times.

Piston not only must take care of mommy, piston must behave like a big boy. Drool less, no fuzzy eating, no messing up the house or find a wife soon....LOL

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Auntie Gi,

I am going to be a Gor Gor soon mah. So I must show ppl that I have grown up. If I still so naughty what if mummy next time refuse to let me play with the new baby how?

catchmeififall said...

Piston ma

Congrats on the new addition to the family~! :)

Enrica said...

Oh Yeah. 3 cheers for Piston Ma ~
Take gd care of yrself, and feel positive ok?

^_^

gigiko said...

3 thumbs up for PIston boy!!!

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Thank you everyone. My Mummy now very very "Sicko". All she does is eat & throw up & sleep. But hor good for me too coz each time she eat I get to eat but i nvr throw up like what mummy does.

Duno how long more for this throwing up thing will continue?

gigiko said...

hehehe...good that yr mommy throw tats to say the bb is healthy. Piston, dont becos yr mommy throw u walup all the food huh!

Enrica said...

i think the throwing part will last abt 3 months. or rather first 3 months.
but my sista never threw out leh.. maybe different pple different case.

piston mst take care of mummy ok?

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

My Mummy said the doctor told her for some ppl is abt 3 mths, some ppl longer.

But due to all these throwing up my mummy tummy got very bloated. Now look like duno how many mths when she only got weeks.

catchmeififall said...

piston ma

dun worry, every preggie woman is different. but every preggie woman must stay positive and happy.

just let your gynae know about your bloatedness and see if he/she can prescribe something for you to ease the bloatedness.

Meantime, piston, must love your mummy even more, ok?