Friday, October 12, 2007

Unpeaceful Household

Our family is going through a rather tough period now. Reason = Mummy’s depression & Popo’s so called "Agony" & Daddy’s bitterness.

Mummy’s depression started before Sarah was born. Now took a worse turn. She has been keeping to herself and refuse to communicate. She is abit not herself leh, just last week Sarah almost fell off the bed twice while in her care. Daddy saw what happen and scolded mummy for days. When will people realise that mummy need help badly as she is sinking deeper & deeper into misery. Too bad Daddy & Popo don’t seems to be aware of it.

Popo’s agony = Because Mummy stop her from doing what she feel is good for mei mei Sarah. Then Popo started saying my mummy this, my mummy that. And why my mummy stopped her from giving my mei mei what is good for her. And say my mummy is bad girl.

As for Daddy’s bitterness. Will as it were mention above, Daddy is feeling rather bitter toward mummy at this moment. Over what happen to my mei mei Sarah.

As for ME. I am the innocent party. Thanks to them I am become abit grumpy and weepy.

Only Sarah is happy as she is too young to know about what happen.

No comments: