Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Lift Riders

OOOOOOphs, I did it again… I took the lift on my own again. This time not mummy forgot about me, but me enter the lift without an adult.

My Popo when to empty the rubbish bin, so as a male member of the family… it is my duty to protect my popo lah… However, yesterday duno what got over me… while waiting for my popo to reach the rubbish chute… I enter into the lift and and and the lift door close.

Popo where are you???? I got panic liao… die lah… this time I sure will be separated from my daddy & mummy… But hor, mummy ever said if this type of things happen, I must remain calm…So I dashed out of the lift the moment the door open at 11 floor and I guai guai sit at one corner waiting for Popo to come and find me… I wait and wait and wait… for abt 1 hour plus and finally Popo and mei mei came to seek me…. Heng arh, lucky they find me else I dunno how to go home. I promise I be a good good boy from now onward

According to Popo, when she saw me entering the lift, she panic liao… she quickly go back home, carry my mei mei, take my harness & leash. Then she bring my mei mei to my favourite ‘business’ spot to search for me but fail to locate me.

Then she goes around the void deck and ask around and keep calling me name… but fail to find me… finally after 1 ½ hour later, a chinese popo ask my popo is she looking for a fat grey dog? – that me.

My Popo said "Yes" and that chinese popo told my popo that she saw a fat grey dog sitting outside the lift at 11th floor. So popo rush to 11th floor and sure enough, she found me sitting outside the lift…

And of course happy ending… I saw Popo and mei mei and I dash to them… then we go home lor… very garung right.

2 comments:

gigiko said...

Pistonnnn....sooo cuttteee la u!!!!
Well done dude!

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Tks. I will keep up with akk these "Good' work