Monday, September 07, 2015

Anti-Confinement

I had been 9 years and I still cannot get over the agony of performing confinement. Although mine is not a proper confinement and we almost pack mixed rice from coffeeshop but I am still upset over it.

Why should I suffer after giving birth? Why should I eat the so call healthy food? Don't anyone know that breastfeeding mothers cannot take ginger or wine as they need to feed the baby? And whatever they eat will be pass through to the baby via the breast milk?

If the mother take wine, the alcohol will be pass to the baby. That is why some babies sleep soundly after meals if the mum had taken wine before feeding the baby. The answer is = the baby is drunk.

I ban ginger, sesame oil from my kitchen because I was force to consumed it during the confinement.

I will continue to promote the bad of confinement.

No comments: