Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Daddy & Mummy caned me yesterday. This is the 1st time they caned me. All because I drag out all the cushions from the sofa. But hor I really like to sleep on the cushion mah, it is so comfortable. I am really very upset. Why must mummy cane me, I love mummy very much. Now I hate her. Naughty mummy.

Then later in the evening, mummy did a very scary thing, while quarrelling with daddy, mummy actually try strangle herself. Then bad daddy just continue with his mum mum & never bother abt mummy. Then suddenly he just pull mummy hand away and he place his hand on mummy throat. Duno if daddy going to strangle mummy again or not. Now mummy's throat area got one patch of blue black. Poor mummy.

And yesterday night, I broke mummy heart by refusing to sleep beside her. When she come & sleep on the floor with me. Cannot blame me mah, coz she just caned me. I very angry & upset mah.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hihi...hope both of you are cooled off by now. No wonder last few days u weren't so active in SPC. And also whatever things happened, don do silly things to yourself..LIFE IS PRECIOUS! Talk to each other and see what can be done. Cheers :)SF