Sunday, April 16, 2006


Grooming Consort.

Yesterday, Aunty Linda came and fetch me to go for grooming with Millie, the 'gentle' Princess. As my hair is still not long enough to cut, thus only Millie gets to cut. Nevermind lah, coz I am the Grooming Consort mah. I stay with her throughout her grooming session. Hope she will fall in love with me. hehe

Later, Aunty Linda & Millie came to our house & I get to play with Millie. She is very avtive, just like me. I offered my Kibbles & Yoghurt to her and she almost finish all my dinner. Mummy say nevermind lah, coz I am a boy must be more gentleman mah. Ok lor, but hor next time when I go to their house, I will also go & eat her kibbles. hehehe

Here are some pictures of me & the 'gentle' princess
We are good friends
I am trying to kiss Millie

Aunty Linda dun beat me. I dun dare liao

No comments: