Thursday, August 10, 2006

BBQ yesterday

Yesterday, Mummy & I when fot the Church Annual BBQ at Sembawang Park. It is my 2ns time there and this time round I feel more relax coz I dun have to pose for any photo shooting. I really enjoy myself & lots of uncles & aunties praise me for being such a good boy who dun run about but stay by my mummy's side while she "Beng" the food.

Food smell & taste great. I love the curry chickenwings & Porkchop that Popo Fam prepared. It make me drools each time I think of it. And some of the kids played with me. Weeeeee that is fun, thou mummy did not unleash me but I am allow to roam about in the Pavillon so not too bad lor.

Mummy "Ta Bao" some of the chickenwings, hotdogs, otak & porkchop home for daddy to makan. And of course, me too get to eat it. By the time, we reached home I am too tried to do anything, but mummy insist that I need to take a good warm bath so ok lor. I allow mummy to bath me, then blow dry, then go to bed till dinner time.

4 comments:

gigiko said...

Gel, what the heck is the LACK OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!!!! U say me ar? LOL.....relax la woman!

Eh Gel, u tell me the braised duck receipe inthe forum, bo leh i cant find leh, under which section huh?

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

http://www.petschannel.com/forum/?page=topic&topicID=231&start=31

Teochew soya duck (lu ya)

Ingredients

1 whole duck
1 bottle dark soya paste
5 spice powder
orange peel (Optional)
6-8 clove garlic
1 onion
2 whole anistar (ba jiao)
salt
6 tbsp of sugar
water
rafia string

Methods

Clean the duck stomach with salt. boil a kettle of water to pour over the duck to remove wax. tied the string round the wings of the duck.
Rub the internal wall of the duck with salt & 5 spice powder, stuff the orange peel into the stomach.
Heat up the wok, pour in the sugar to melt. keep stirring till golden brown.
Add garlic, anistar, onions, duck , dark soya paste & water.
Add salt to taste (1 tbsp of salt). Add dark soya paste. cover the wok.
Flap over the duck every 15 mins, add dark soya paste when necessary.
cook for 45mins to 1 hour.
use a chopstick to poke from the side of the wing into the duck. if can go in smoothly, then duck it cooked oredi.

Same method for cooking soya chicken, just add slightly more sugar than salt. coz soya chicken taste a bit sweet

gigiko said...

waaaaaa.....muack! thank you my fren. but it looks like a diff dish :-( with my IQ sure die die wan, but i try, i will try. but dont noe can eat or not...LOL

gigiko said...

Gel, remember what i tell u this afternoon hor...im sure u can do it.