Wednesday, August 30, 2006

100 days ago

100 days ago, my Ah Gong is still in the hospital. Hoping to go home, hoping to come to Singapore to seek treatment. He actually hopes that the treatment can prolong his time a little further. Maybe our dear Lord, feels that he had suffer enough thus decided to end it earlier for him by calling back to the Lord's House on the 29th May 2006.

A lot of things happen during this 1oo days.

1st - My Mummy got pregnant.
2nd - Gugu J, change a new car
3rd - Popo going for her total knee replacement
4th - I grow up! I am no longer a puppy. I am a full grown dog.

How I wish Ah Gong is here on earth to witness all these. But hor I knew that he is aware of all these coz he can see us from Heaven. Just that he cannot come down to talk to us & tell us his feelings. But Ah Gong is up in the Heaven to help us jaga the room that the Lord had prepare for us all. So thank you Ah Gong for all the hard work. We will miss you till the day we meet over the beautiful shore.

"For the Father waits over the way, To prepare us a dwelling place there"

"In the sweet by and by,We shall meet on that beautiful shore;In the sweet by and by,We shall meet on that beautiful shore."

No comments: