Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Vocation Time

I am going for my Vocation today & will be back on the 3rd Sept.

I will be going to my Popo's house to play with Mickey. Coz my Daddy & Mummy need to go back to JB for my Ah Gong's 100 days memorial service.

Daddy & Mummy, you dun have to worry for me coz I confirm will enjoy myself in Popo's House. I promise I will not play rough with Mickey (So long Mickey dun come & disturb me, then I promise to keep my cool). But I can't promise that I will try to keep myself as clean as possible coz u know lah - I am a drooling king mah, & furthermore if Mickey want to play rough hor, I will drool even worse.

Anyway, mummy do take care of yourself & try to buy me some treats if possible.

1 comment:

gigiko said...

Take care Gel...hear fm u when u're back.