Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Day 100 today


Today is Ah Gong 100th day. I wonder what is Ah Gong doing up there? I guess he must be feeling very 'healthy' now that he is free from sickness. And staying with GOD all the time. And of course making new friends everyday.

Anyway, Mummy snap a few photos of Ah Gong's tomb for me to see. She say "Aiyoh, the tomb maker really horrible. made so many mistake. 1st - engrave the wrong type of cross. 2nd - Ah mah's name in bracket engrave tooooo big & lastly the layout of the scripture for the 'Bible' is done wrongly. Where got tombmake like tat ONE!!!!!!!!"

And Mummy told me that while they are there they when around 'Window' shopping at other tombs. And they actually come across their late ex -colleague's tomb. Wah, like tat also can!!! This world is indeed very small.



4 comments:

gigiko said...

Gel! U look superb leh, where got Fat? U look so much better, promise!

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

where got no fat. see my tummy sooooo 'big' for 3 mths. oredi got ppl telling it look machiam like 4-5 mths. Even Piston oso think his Mummy's tummy beri big & ugly, that why he refuse to get near to his mummy.

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Thanks peers, i know both of u trying to console me. But thanks anyway. I think I look horrible - guess most pregnant women would think the same way.

The gender of the baby is still unknown, I am really nervous abt it. Been hoping for a boy. Just hope my wish will come true. And Piston would oso welcome a boy to play rough with him.

gigiko said...

Why boy den can play rough? Gal cannot meh?

Where got time to console u,Gel! Haiz...tell u u dont believe, u really look better than no pregn time.

Do u knw pregnant woman has a glow that non pregn woman doesnt have? Waliew, i 3 x pregn leh, i nvr feel i ugly leh...in fact, its all in yr mind!