Wednesday, September 20, 2006

1 year ago

I will always remember this date 21st Sept 2005. On 18th Sept 2005, my daddy finally agreed to my mummy request on adopting a dog after giving my Oreo gor gor to a Doctor. And on 21st Sept 2005, my mummy called my previous owner with the request of adopting me. Daddy & Mummy came to see me on the very evening and they decided to take me within the first 5 mins.

My previous owner never played with me. He only got time to bring me downstairs to do my business, rarely send me for groomming, prefer to dry bath me, forgot to bring me for my jabs & always confine me within my playpen.

And now I feels like a 'Cinderella'. My life had a 360 deg change since the day Daddy & Mummy adopted me.

I get to make lots of new friends, eg. Tinkerbelle - the first friend I make during one of my evening walk, Simba - the Silky cross who stay on the same level as us, Joyce and many more. And of course my cousin Mickey the CHH.

No comments: