Monday, September 25, 2006

A day in the JAIL

Bad, bad Mummy, she asks Daddy to sent me for boarding on Saturday morning & picks me up the next day at about 2 O'clock. I hate been send for boarding. I prefer to stay at home even if I am alone for the night.


When Daddy bring me out at noontime, I already knew that something is wrong. He never bring me out at this time of the day & furthermore to take a cab!!!!!!! Something he dislike doing. When reach the groomer’s place and the uncle unleashes me & carry me away I thought alamak… "Daddy & Mummy dun want me anymore they are giving me away". Luckily Daddy say "Mummy will come & pick me up tomorrow", only then I feel slightly better. But hor I still shed tears, coz apart from going to Popo’s house for a few days, I never been to a strange place to stay overnight.

I feel so scared at this strange place; I am being locked up in a cell. I hate been locked up – I did not committed any crime. Why should they put me in the jail????? I hate this place as the time passes by. Never will I step into this place again. No one can understand how I feel while staying there…

The next day came rather fast. And they finally took me out from my cell & place me on the bathtub, then on the grooming table. And they told me Mummy called & said she will be here at about 2 O’clock to pick me up. Hello, can the lady bathing me hurry up… Did u not hear that my Mummy is coming to pick up in at 2 O’clock? I MUST be ready BEFORE she arrives.

Just before 2 O’clock, my Mummy steps into the shop. She is here already but I am not ready!!! So she waited for a few minutes. Finally I am release from the jail !!!!! Daddy & Mummy happily lead me to Gugu J car. I put on with my best behaviour during the journey home, so that they will not have the chance to send me to jail again. Finally I reach home after one day of jail term. I AM Soooo glad to be home…

No comments: