Friday, October 06, 2006

Clumsy Mummy

I had a super clumsy mummy!!!!!!!!

Mummy fell twice this month already. And this morning she did it again. Scare the hell out of everyone in her office. Duno why she like to fall so much? Or maybe she duno how to balance herself (in another word, mummy is too heavy liao, she need to lost weight in-order to walk properly)

Heng arh, I am not like her, fall so easily. I think I never fell before. Even my Popo who just had her knee operation also can walk better then her.

MUMMY, PLEASE GO AND LEARN HOW TO WALK PROPERLY LAH!!!

3 comments:

gigiko said...

Fall? U FALL??????
Can be more careful or not, madam? Hhahahahaa but hor, pregnant woman is lidat wan, a bit more clumsy....but dont scare the shit out of us hor i tell u....

Piston, watch ur mommy la.....aiyo!

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Aiyo, Aunty Gi. I can't follow my mummy all the time leh. And hor my mummy's colleague commented that she now walk like a penguin. So can imagine how funny & awlful she look when she walk.

gigiko said...

u notti boy leh, dont u think penguins are cute and so adorable?