Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Recently

Mummy is not spending enough time with me, although was on MC for 3 days last week. But she been lying on the bed all the time. Lazy Mummy!!! According to Daddy, Mummy’s back hurts & she need lots of rest. Well on MC is already resting what, why cant she play with me. Although, I like her hug & kisses but I duno why, I always like to resist & fight for my freedom & a few times I accidentally kick her tummy & she screams. Shhhhhhh dun tell my Daddy ok. Else he will kill me for hurting baby jelly.

----

I have been barking a bit more often then usual, all thanks to the irritating property agent & promoters giving out leaflets. I can smellllllll something evil about them. So I must do my duty as a watchdog – BARK, BARK & BARK till they retreat. One of these day I must get mummy to put up a big big notice saying " Neighbours & Salesman Prohibited. Any trespasser will be Prosecute"

---

Yesterday was Hari Raya Puasa. As my mummy is still not getting any better with her back thing, thus yesterday was an at home day. But it is also a hungry day for me, coz my dear neighbours on the ground floor are cooking nice food. It made me drools & stomach hungry. It smells like frying bacons….

No comments: