Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Pastamania

Eversince my mummy got pregnant. She start to get lazy oso. Thus nowadays she rarely cook nice nice cook for us. So poor Daddy & I only have Fish & veggies to go with rice everyday. But hor yesterday, maybe due to her good mood or maybe the little jelly inside her want to eat. So she decided to cook pasta for us.

Wow, it had been a long long time since she cook pasta for us. I loves pasta, so long is pasta I dun really bother which type of pasta. I love it most when she add lots & lots of sauces for me. And yesterday pasta is - Pollo alla pasta asciutta. Oooooops, I wanted to drools again the moments I start to recall how wonderful the chicken tasted. It had really been a long long time since I last tasted Chicken coz I am allgery to chicken. But mummy said it is ok this time coz it is really a once in a bluemoon thing.

No comments: