Thursday, March 26, 2015

RIP Mickey baby



Mummy came home with a sad news. My cousin Mickey the chihuahua had passed away.  Passed away? Just like ah gong? Where did he go? I hope there is really A Doggie Heaven whereby we can meet again.

Just 2 weeks ago, Mickey came over to celebrate Sarah's birthday. Mummy forgot to cook for us but we still enjoyed ourselves very much. Never did I expect that, this is the last time I see him. I will missed him dearly.

We used to play together, eat together, sleep together & live together.  We even celebrate our birthday together.

I knew you had heart murmur but you are a little chili padi - so hot & fierce. You never alert us of your unwell, popo felt so bad about it. She kept saying that if she was there, she could have carry and hug you to comfort you just like what she did on Sunday then maybe you might be able to pull through.

I will miss you forever, Mickey. Till death do us brothers part.


No comments: