Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Mother & daughter relationship

Never in my life I had a close relationship with my mum. And I also had no interest in bridging the gap between us.

I was taught from young that mother don't deserve any respect and it shall be continue this way. I also pass the same theory to my daughter - not to love & respect mummy.

My mum never did anything to make me love her but to dislike her as the days progresses.

I remember clearly, how she expected me to perform the duty of a son instead of a daughter - just because she does not have a son.

I remember clearly how she and my younger sister go all the way out to avoid going to the mortuary to process the paperwork when my dad passed away. They push all responsibility to me by giving rubbish excuses. Only till many years later, my sister accidentally told me that she did it to escape going to the mortuary as it is not a "lucky" place to go. Of course must push this awful job to the eldest child in the family.

No comments: