Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Forgetful Mummy

Yesterday evening, my mummy did a very very scary thing. She left me in the lift!!!!!!!!! She have the habit of unleashing me in the lift after our evening walk. But duno wat happen, she got out of the lift 1st yesterday & I got left behind. Only after the lift door closed then she realised that I am missing. Heng ah, she managed to press the lift button in time before it went down. I dash out of the lift and growl at her. To make up for her blur mistake she gave me cherries as my evening desert.

3 comments:

gigiko said...

heheee...so funny this gel hor...piston yr mommy hor...LOL

Details: said...

imagine the next passenger that comes in from a different floor.
Hey, a dog that takes lift :)

Sarah's Essential Oil Journey said...

Auntie Gi & Uncle Paddy,

Now hor I wont give mummy the chance to leave me behind in the lift coz I stand guard at the door & dash out the moment the door open on our floor.

And hor, uncle Paddy my Daddy say hor lucky it was discovered early else of the lift go down the next person who tat the lift might get Heart Attack.