Wednesday, July 26, 2006

SpotCheck Inspector in town

SpotCheck Inspector aka Ah Mah is in town for 2 days to check on Mummy & I. She will be spying on us to see if we will break rules by secretly eat ice creams or drink cold drinks or I super manja toward Mummy or not. But hor we have done all safety measure, just hope she will not discover that we have hide ice cream in one corner of the freezer.

I predict that Weather Forecast will be extremely cloudy & heavy downpour is expected in our house. I think I better act cute in hope that the ba weather will soon go so that the Sun can come.

1 comment:

gigiko said...

Halo mommy, have u got any idea what you're eating? Not saying you cannot eat ice cream, u may but not indulge in it as too much sweet stuff is no good for you and your foetus and they are COLD!!!

Bear this in mind. What u eat is what yr baby eats. A healthy baby eases yr pain and health problems can be avoided, my dear. Watch what you eat.