Friday, July 28, 2006

GO OR NO GO

SpotCheck Inspector aka Ah Mah wanted Mummy to send me away for the sake of the "NEW" family member. She say I am too close to Mummy & it will be bad for the "NEW" member. Thus she say it would be best if I will to go away for sometime then come back when this "NEW" member is born. Just to ensure that this "NEW" member will have a more HUMAN look.

WHAT THE FISHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Where got logic one? If like that then there will be alot of stray dogs in this world oredi. How can a Believer of GOD say such things. GOD will ensure that the "NEW" member be nice looking & healthy. It is impossible for a small fly like me to create and harm.

Mummy protest & say no to this. She insist that I have to stay at home with her & she will not send me away. After hours of talks, Mummy won the battle using the Famous "Deadly Pregnancy Weapon" - Tears. The moment she start crying they have no choice but to give in to her & drop the subject of sending me away. Yeah "Daulat Tuanku"

2 comments:

Enrica said...

Hey Piston,
Protect yr meme ok?
den they will know tt u r a gd assistant by her side.

gigiko said...

warrao...long time ago u shud chg to this format liao...lol....at least i can set my eyes straight...! hahhahaha