Monday, July 17, 2006

"New Family Member"

These 2 weeks I had been very very "sticky" to Mummy for fear that she will give me away when the new family member arrived next year. But hor Mummy still doesnt knew abt it. Hope she will take a longer time to come to know abt this new family member.

Will Daddy & Mummy give me away after the new member arrive? I dont wish to leave Daddy & Mummy. I rather die then having to go to another family. Daddy Compare to my previous Daddy & Mummy, my current & Mummy are really very good to me. Now I no longer have to sleep and stay in the playpen 24 hrs a day but to roam the whole house 24 hrs a day & get to sleep on Mummy's bed when Daddy is out of town.

God, please tell my Daddy & Mummy not to give me away. When the new family member arrive. OK

No comments: